We are committed to ensuring any decisions we make as part of East Sussex Better Together are informed by ongoing engagement with local people, NHS and social care professionals and partner organisations.
Here are some of the ways you can keep in touch and get involved as the programme develops:
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive news briefings
- Attend an event
- Contact us via this website
- East Sussex Collaborative Health and Wellbeing Stakeholder group, a way for community representatives to be part of health and care planning in East Sussex
- Find or review a service through Healthwatch
- Keep an eye on our Twitter hashtag #ESBT for latest news