Here we’ve put together a list of places where you can get all the latest information and guidance, including information on the virus, advice for travellers, and the current situation in the UK:
- Visit the dedicated Government webpage for the latest on the situation in the UK.
- Visit Public Health England’s website for the latest information and advice.
You can also visit our local NHS dedicated coronavirus web pages:
- Visit the Eastbourne, Hailsham and Seaford CCG website.
- Visit the High Weald, Lewes and Havens CCG website.
- Visit the Hastings and Rother CCG website.
- Visit the East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust website.
Catch it, bin it, kill it
Germs can live on some surfaces for hours, to protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.