Vaccination Champions are part of an exciting new way of helping the NHS in Sussex communicate about the COVID-19 vaccine and dispel myths on the vaccine.
We would particularly welcome applications from:
- Ethnically diverse communities, including Gypsies, Roma and Travellers;
- Faith groups and communities;
- Older people;
- People with physical and sensory disabilities;
- People living in rural communities;
- Carers and parent carers;
- People who live in Bognor Regis, Crawley, Eastbourne, Hastings, Hangleton, Littlehampton, Moulsecoomb, Newhaven, Peacehaven & Whitehawk.
Vaccination Champions receive expenses and will be offered a £20 Amazon Voucher on completion of training and tasks as agreed.
Vaccination Champions will be asked to attend one 2.5 hour session on either the following dates:
- Wednesday 13th January 2021 at 11 am – 1.30 pm
- Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 5.30 pm – 8 pm
- Monday 25th January 2021 at 5.30 pm – 8 pm
If you would like to find out more, please contact us today using the details below.
Applications to become a Vaccination Champion can be made in written form and by telephone supported by the CCGs’ Public Involvement team. Please submit your application by Monday 4th January 2021.
Visit the Sussex Health and Care Partnership website to read the role profile and complete the application form.
You can also get in touch by:
POST: NHS West Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group, Wicker House, High Street, Worthing BN11 1DJ
TELEPHONE: 0792 024 4988 or 07881 501 356